Communicating with Your Residents
Check out our resources to help you communicate the NFBWA's purpose and fees to your residents.
Every day, you get questions about the NFBWA. Residents want to know more about saving water and the fees they see on their water bills. Now, the answers to residents’ most frequently asked questions are in one convenient location - the water providers toolkit.
Download the toolkit to discover:
- How to explain the NFBWA fees to residents
- Messages to use on your website, social media channels, and water bills.
- Where to send residents who want to talk directly with the NFBWA
Let Us Come Speak to You!
Our team is available to explain the who, what, when, and why of the North Fort Bend Water Authority "NFBWA". Request a representative from the NFBWA to come to your next Municipal Utility District, City, or Community Association meeting. We are happy to present on any topic that would help communicate our purpose to your residents.
We are prepared and excited to attend your next community event. We are available to educators, retail water providers, civic and community associations, and special community events. Request our attendance here.
Our Team can provide, free of charge:
- The Mobile Learning Lab, a water conservation teaching unit on wheels, appropriate for all ages
- Knowledgeable NFBWA team members to educate your community on the NFBWA
- Water conservation swag, so that your event attendees can go home with resources to preserve our water resources
- Presentations on the utilization of native and adaptive plants in the landscape to conserve water