Public Information Requests

Our information is available to you by request.

Requests for public information must be submitted to North Fort Bend Water Authority by one of the methods and addresses listed below:

By Mail or In PersonNorth Fort Bend Water Authority
c/o Allen Boone Humphries Robinson LLP
3200 Southwest Freeway, Suite 2600
Houston, Texas 77027
By Electronic Submission
Through North Fort Bend Water Authority’s General Inquiry Contact Form

Stay Current

Sign up for our newsletter for water-saving tips, infrastructure updates, and more.