Reporting and Request Forms

Information and forms to meet the NFBWA reporting requirements.

Reporting Requirements

Water Usage

Monthly reporting is required for well pumpage, surface water usage, imported water, and reclaimed water usage.

Reporting is due to the North Fort Bend Water Authority "NFBWA" by the last day of the month following the month of water usage.


New water interconnects between water systems must be reported to the NFBWA on our Interconnect Notification Form.

Request Forms and Applications


Annexation Request Form

Request approval for land annexations into retail utilities located within the NFBWA boundary.


Alternative Water Credit Application

Application for reclaimed water usage financial incentives from the NFBWA.


GRP Participant Request Form

Request for well owners located outside of our boundary to join the NFBWA Groundwater Reduction Plan.

Stay Current

Sign up for our newsletter for water-saving tips, infrastructure updates, and more.